Certification for Yogis and Yoginis in India
Indians are generally the most authentic yogis in the world. Why?
Mother India is the birthplace of yoga! You and your ancestors have practiced true yoga for millennia. Indians like you perhaps have yoga bred into your genes!
You are blessed because you know yoga better than any other people on earth.
India is a country of a billion intelligent yogis and yoginis like you. For you yoga is a way of life, not just an exercise to do for 15 minutes on the mat.
Many yoga practitioners in the west consume meat and alcohol every day and also mistakenly think of yoga just for physical stretching, bending, twisting, and glamour. In contrast, most Indians like you correctly understand that yoga is about 'ahinsa' - non-violence to all life forms, relaxing the mind, and focusing on the inner Self and God.
You understand the true meaning of yoga and practice it holistically through body-mind-spirit. Most Indian yogis and yoginis will not eat meat, drink alcohol, or even smoke!
This is why, as a former monk who lived for 20 years in India, I feel very comfortable and enthusiastic certifying people from India because your yoga foundation is spiritual and genuinely deep. It is a part of our life and culture. It is in harmony with the Vedas, Gita, and Upanishads.
As Lord Krishna says in the Gita, even bhakti is yoga. Karma is yoga. Knowledge is yoga. Meditation is yoga. Faith in God is yoga. Knowing the true immortal Self is yoga.
You probably already practice many of these things, and perhaps all of them to some degree.
You are humble yogis and yoginis and it is my humble honor to certify you - BUT your asana, pranayama, and meditation skills need to be decent. Learn more.
If not, you can correct and resubmit your video (we will give you proper feedback) or you can get a 100% refund. Whatever you prefer. No worries. No hassle. Guaranteed! Namaste
Our mission is to:
1. Preserve the true meaning and practice of Vedic yoga as it has been originally taught in India for thousands of years.
We are retrieving yoga from the purely physical exercise that people in the west are marketing it to be and who are actively degrading its holistic meaning and true purpose.
2. Authentically certify and empower as many yogis and yoginis as possible like you in India and around the world to teach and preserve genuine yoga. This is why our company is called "Right Yoga" LLC.
Today in the age of the internet quality certification has become a little easier. We can now certify you online. You don't even have to leave your home. All you need is a smart phone and internet connection. Just send us a 5 minute video of your practice as proof of your ability.
- Do yo want to start a successful yoga business?
- Do yo want to help people by teaching them yoga?
- Do yo want to show people you have the best yoga certification?
1. If you already know yoga, pranayama, and meditation, you have come to the right place!
2. We will award you the highest authentic certification you need to start teaching yoga to others quickly.
3. Our certification is globally recognized and respected even in the United States, Canada, and UK. We are also members of the famous Yoga Alliance. Our certification is advanced, holistic, and affordable.
4. We can now certify you online. You don't even have to leave your home. All you need is a smart phone and internet connection. Just send us a 5 minute video of your practice as proof of your ability.
5. Upon receiving our certification, you will be immediately authorized to teach yoga to anyone anywhere in the world!
6. Our professional admin fees are an affordable $29. (About Rupees 2000).
Swami Vivekananda was very proud of Mother India and promoted real Vedic yoga.
He was one of the greatest yogis of modern times and taught the greatness and importance of yoga wherever he went. He was also one of the first people to introduce yoga to the west in 1893.